62/B, Hindustan Park
Vedic astrology is the form of astrology that was derived and influenced by the Hindu study and later came to be known as Jyotisha. The word Jyotisha literally means "light, heavenly body". The Hindu astrology was ushered with the lights of determination where it revived as Vedic astrology which emphasises more on the path of self-help.
The study of Vedic astrology preaches the publication of Ayurveda and yoga by exemplifying the execution of natural elements as medicine. Vedic astrology is known as a pseudoscience however many universities provide a course on the Hindu astrology.
There exists sixteen Varga or divisional in the Vedic astrology that is used to chart the study of Hindu astrology.
• Rāśi: It is generally known as zodiac signs which mimic the structure of Sāyana or the tropical zodiac that is further separated into 12 proportional fractions. Each part of the Sāyana is called Rāśi. Those Rāśis are Meṣa, Mithuna, Vṛṣabha, Tulā, Karka, Dhanuṣa, Siṃha, Kanyā, Mīna, Vṛścika, Kumbha, Makara. Each of the Rāśi has a different representative and different astrological ruling bodies that define their traits and occurrences.
• Nakṣhatras: Nakṣhatras are known as lunar emissions. They are very important to describe the ruling and the charting paths of each Rāśi. There are 27 Nakṣhatras.
• Daśās: It is the study of 'state of beings' which generally depends on the state of a person. There are numerous types of Daśās depending on the application and utility of it.
• Grahas: They are planets in the solar system which are considered very important as they are the signs of forebearers of an incident. There are nine Grahas.
• Gocharas: It generally means the moment of transits between the Grahas during the time of someone's birth.
• Bhāvas: It is known as the division of birth chart or janma kundli which encircles 360° into 12 houses. It emphasises the horoscopic study of life.
• Dṛṣṭis: The Dṛṣṭis is what enables one to get the perspective of someone's Bhāvas.
All the elements are applied together to get the gyroscopic result which is not only the access into the soul but the fate too.